Total Defense Martial Arts is pleased to offer daily fitness programs in accordance with Virginia’s Phase Three requirements. These programs will be held at the TDMA gym and continue until we are permitted to reopen ordinary classes.
- Classes sizes will be limited. Please see the sign-up sheets for details.
- Age requirements — Adult BJJ is limited to students aged 12+; Kids BJJ to kids aged 6-11; Boxing and FMA are open to all ages.
- We will accept new members as space permits. As always, the first week is free, after which a bimonthly contract must be signed.
- No visitors except for Kids BJJ — Parents may stay inside but will have to follow social distancing. No spectators are allowed during other classes.
- Unless you are an instructor, you may only register for one (1) class using the registration forms and may only attend your scheduled class times.
- Students will be required to sign a COVID liability waiver.
- Please arrive ON-TIME and dressed-out for class.
- Instructors will take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer before class. If you are running a fever of 100.4 degrees or above, you will be asked to leave.
- We will observe social distancing rules.
- You will have to use your own equipment, e.g., wraps, gloves, sticks, gis. It’s recommended you bring personal water and hand sanitizer bottles.
- Masks are required.
- The gym will be cleaned immediately after each class. E.g., desk chairs, mats, bathroom if used, door knobs.
- Students must leave promptly after class and not hang out inside the gym when the next class arrives.
Any questions or issues, please contact Brian Rose at 540-968-0045 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will all get through this together!
Class Registration Forms
The courses available for sign up are:
- FMA (Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays @ 5) (Click here)
- Boxing (Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays @ 630) (Click here)
- BJJ – Adult (Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 630, Saturdays @ 1000) (Click here)
- BJJ – Kids (Tuesdays @ 5, Thursdays @ 5) (Click here)